Monday, September 2, 2013

First Impressions

I had my first day of German high school today. I'm attending a Berufliche Gymnasium, which means it's a high school geared towards preparing students for their professions. I'm taking lots of business related classes, and that's very interesting. There's a lot of vocabulary that I don't know, but I'm sure with time it'll come to me.
My host mom knows a girl named Carina and I am in her class. We will ride the train together to school and have all of our classes together. She's incredibly nice and helpful, but I'm very worried I'm going to become more of a hassle than a friend.
Tomorrow, instead of our normal classes we have a Gesundheit Tag, which is a health day. So we go to different stations with our classmates and do different stuff, like play taboo and exercise. Hopefully it will be a lot of fun!
Also I got my German cell phone today! So I'd say overall it was a pretty successful and extremely draining first day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment