Monday, September 9, 2013

And so it goes

I'm currently typing from my iPod because my laptop is experiencing technical difficulties, which is unfortunate to say the least. But life must go on.
This weekend was certainly a good one! On Saturday I got to climb this really big hill and look out over all of the villages around mine. It was so incredibly beautiful, even if the field smelled of manure (which honestly reminded me of my sweet home, Alabama). 
Then Saturday night I hung out with some girls from school and it was so much fun and I'm so relieved that I might be actually making friends. 
Sunday all the churches in town had a community service so it was like one really big church. I like the idea, but I much prefer the smaller church atmosphere from last weeks service. After church we all came home and took naps (which also reminded me of home because that's exactly what my family likes to do after church). Then we went to a car show which was actually just a bunch of cars and was pretty boring and cold. But we didn't stay long. We ended the weekend watching a movie together. It was lovely. 
Today was a good Monday because every other Monday school starts 2 hours later. My school schedule is quite confusing and one day I will take the time to write it all for you. 
I also got to meet the mayor today, and he gave me a cookie so I think I like him. And I guess that's all I have to say. Later!   

No comments:

Post a Comment