Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday, Fun day

Today feels like it went by really, really quickly and really, really slowly at the same time. We started off the morning with breakfast. They told me halb acht, but I forgot that that meant half an hour before 8 and not after. So they had to come get me. I felt really bad, but they were so nice about everything. 
We went to church and everyone was so welcoming. I couldn't understand much, but it was still a lot of fun. The youth meet on Thursdays and they invited me to come. I'm a bit nervous, but I plan on going and hopefully making a few friends. 
After church we went out to eat with my host dad's parents and it was wonderful. There was a parade while we were there and it was really odd and interesting. After lunch we rested and then walked around town. I found out where the train station is, which is how I will get to and from school. 
I was able to skype my parents and that was bitter sweet. Kaylee and Rahel got to meet and say "hello!" and "hallo!" I also received my first college acceptance letter.
 
School starts tomorrow. I'm kinda freaking out, but hopefully alles wird gut sein. I have to wake up pretty early, so I'm heading to bed. Gute Nacht! 

No comments:

Post a Comment